We are delighted to be welcoming visitors back to our venues and our priority is to ensure that your visit is safe and enjoyable.
COVID-19 has brought about a number of changes to our operation that will now remain in place for the comfort and safety of our patrons, artists and staff.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols
- The provision of anti-bacterial hand sanitiser
- Contactless payments/tickets
- Book With Confidence, Exchange with Ease
- Good to Go and See it Safely accreditation
We are encouraging all visitors to:
- Continue wearing masks in our building however, this is not mandatory
- To use hand sanitiser provided and practice good hand washing
- Respect social distancing
All of our procedures are designed to keep everyone safe and ensure that all our visitors can enjoy their visit. Please respect our staff/volunteers at all times during your visit as they implement the processes we have put in place to support everyone’s wellbeing.
If you have any queries relating to your booking or your visit to the venue please contact our Box Office team.